the Del Mar Fairgrounds
The Del Mar Fairgrounds are located 20 miles north of downtown San Diego, in the city of Del Mar.
Our address is: 2260 Jimmy Durante Boulevard, Del Mar, CA 92014
- From Interstate 5, take the Via de la Valle exit and head west.
- Take Via de la Valle to Jimmy Durante Blvd. and turn left.
Let us be your designated driver! Buy a Fair Tripper ticket which includes round-trip transportation using North County Transit District‘s COASTER, SPRINTER, or BREEZE.
ride-share and drop-off areas
Taking Uber or Lyft to the Festival or having a friend drop you off? Use the drop-off area on the east side of the main parking lot, just inside the lot’s entrance. Drivers using this lot to drop off and pick up passengers must remain with their vehicle.
onsite parking (paid)
Limited parking is available at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
- Automobiles: $13
- Motorcycles: $13, with a separate parking area in a small traffic circle on the north side of the main parking lot.
- Preferred parking: $23 (no motorhomes). To reach the preferred parking area, drive south on Jimmy Durante Boulevard past the entrance to the main parking lot and follow the signs.
- Paid parking lots open at 8:00AM on Saturdays and Sundays; 9:00AM on other days
offsite parking (free)
Limited free parking is available at three off-site lots, with free shuttles transporting you to and from the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Shuttles run every 15-20 minutes, and lift-equipped buses are available. Locations are as follows:
Extend your stay! You can’t do and see it all in one day! Why not spend one day at the San Diego International Beer Festival, and a second day enjoying all the San Diego County Fair has to offer? Book a stay at one of our local hotels:
Hilton Homewood Suites: 858-523-0500
Hilton Garden Inn: 858-720-9500
Hilton Del Mar: 858-792-5200