|Session||General Admission||VIP Lounge|
Friday, June 16, 2017: 12noon-4pm
Friday, June 16, 2017: 5pm-9pm
Saturday, June 17, 2017: 11am-3pm
Saturday, June 17, 2017: 4pm-8pm
Sunday, June 18, 2017: 12noon-4pm
|New This Year|
|GOLD MEDAL BEER PAIRING DINNER:
Thursday, June 15, 2017: 6pm-8:30pm
All Ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Includes San Diego International Beer Festival session admission, souvenir tasting glass with unlimited 1-ounce samplings of hundreds of beers, and admission to the San Diego County Fair presented by Albertsons | Vons.
Ticket Price: $55/$65, depending on session
Includes half-hour early session admission to the San Diego International Beer Festival, souvenir glass with unlimited 6-ounce beer samplings, access to a special lounge area overlooking the beer festival, several VIP food stations (with craft beers selected to complement the menu), and unlimited grazing for the first two hours of each session, and admission to the San Diego County Fair presented by Albertsons | Vons.
Ticket Price: $110
2017 “Baja Med” VIP Lounge Menu
All courses are paired with award-winning beers from the San Diego International Beer Competition.
Mini Sope Trio
- Duck “Pibil” | Caramelized Pineapple Salsa | Chipotle Crema
- Ahi Tuna “Aguachile” | Guacamole | Micro Cilantro
- Pork Carnitas | Pickled Onions | Cotija Cheese | Salsa Verde
- Fonduta con Chorizo | Mexican Cheese Fondue with Chorizo
- Fonduta con Rajas y Cebbolas | Mexican Cheese Fondue with Roasted Sweet Peppers and Onions | Served with Freshly Made Flour Tortillas off our Comal
Campechana Y Ceviche
- Bay Shrimp Campechana | Spicy Tomato Sauce | Cucumbers | Avocado
- Fresh Baja White Seabass Ceviche | Julienne Peppers and Onions | Lemon | Lime & Orange Juice | Pickled Jalapenos
- Served with La Fe Tortilleria Corn Tortilla Chips
Bunuelos Bar & Caramel Apples
- Freshly Made Cinnamon Sugar Buneulos & Hand Dipped Caramel Apples
- Porter or Stout Chocolate Sauce | Dulce de Leche Caramel | Raspberry Coulis | Whipped Cream | Fresh Berries | Toasted Coconut | Mixed Nut Topping
VIP Mancraft Corner
We are partnering with Charity Wings Art Center to bring a hands-on VIP craft area, fun for all ages.
Gold Medal Beer Pairing Dinner Menu
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Get a sneak peek the night before the Beer Festival! Watch as the Festival is built and taste Gold Medal Award Winning Beers before anyone else! Enjoy a one-hour reception and a four course plated dinner. Each course paired with a Gold Medal Award Winning Beer from the San Diego International Beer Competition. Includes Fair Admission, dinner, and preferred parking. (does not include entry into the Beer Festival)
Ticket Price: $75
- Tray Passed American Style IPA
- Local Charcuterie from Pete Balistreri | Rosemary Garlic & Chili Fennel Salumi | Dry Aged Berkshire Proscuitto | Truffle Ham Cornichons | Temecula Olives | Whole Grain Pale Ale Mustard Bread & Cie Baguettes | Rustic Bakery Flatbreads
First Course Paired with American Fruit Wheat Beer
Hamachi Crudo | Cucumber | Ruby Finger Lime Caviar | Aguachile Vinaigrette
Second Course Paired with Golden or Blonde Beer
Spicy Shellfish “Cioppino” | Wild Shrimp | Carlsbad Mussels | Chorizo Bilbao | Shellfish Broth | Grilled Ciabatta
Third Course Paired with a Smoked Porter
All Natural Porter Braised Brandt Beef Short Rib | Bacon Cheddar Polenta | Grilled Asparagus | Chipotle Demi-Glace
Dessert Paired with Mead or Cider
Golden Raspberry & Apple Cobbler | Vanilla Haagen-Dazs | Mead Caramel Sauce
Designated drivers, family members and friends can all visit the San Diego International Beer Festival for free with admission to the San Diego County Fair! A non-drinking VIP experience is also available for purchase onsite at the Fairgrounds Box Office or by calling the Box Office directly at (858) 792-4252.
Ticket Price: $18 for Fair Admission or $65 for the non-drinking VIP Lounge
Let us be your designated driver! Adding a Fair Tripper ticket includes round-trip transportation using the COASTER, SPRINTER, or BREEZE.
Ticket Price: $65/$75 for General Admission or $120 for the VIP Lounge