|Session||General Admission||VIP Lounge|
Friday, June 19, 2015: 12noon-4pm
Friday, June 19, 2015: 5pm-9pm
Saturday, June 20, 2015: 11am-3pm
Saturday, June 20, 2015: 4pm-8pm
Sunday, June 21, 2015: 1pm-5pm
All Ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Includes San Diego International Beer Festival session admission, souvenir tasting glass with unlimited 1-ounce samplings of 400+ beers, and admission to the San Diego County Fair presented by Albertsons | Vons.
Ticket Price: $62
Designated drivers, family members and friends can all visit the San Diego International Beer Festival for free with admission to the San Diego County Fair! A non-drinking VIP experience is also available for purchase onsite at the Fairgrounds Box Office or by calling the Box Office directly at (858) 792-4252.
Ticket Price: $15 for Fair Admission or $66 for the non-drinking VIP Lounge
Let us be your designated driver! Adding a Fair Tripper ticket includes round-trip transportation using the COASTER, SPRINTER, or BREEZE.
already have a ticket to the fair?
You can upgrade to attend any San Diego International Beer Festival session onsite at the Fairgrounds Box Office or by calling the Box Office directly at (858) 792-4252.
Ticket Price: $48 for General Admission or $95 for the VIP Lounge
Includes half-hour early session admission to the San Diego International Beer Festival, souvenir glass with unlimited 6-ounce samplings of 400+ beers, access to a special lounge area overlooking the beer festival, five craft beer stations with food pairings and unlimited grazing for the first two hours of each session, and admission to the San Diego County Fair presented by Albertsons | Vons.
Ticket Price: $105
vip lounge menu
International Charcuterie Station
- Assorted Cured Meats, House-made Pate’s and Terrines
- Santa Barbara Smokehouse Oak Roasted Salmon Dip
- Cheese Board: Triple Créme Brie & Spanish Manchego
- Pickled/Marinated Vegetables with Cornichons and Olives
- Assorted Flatbreads, Grissini, Sliced Baguettes and Croccantini
- Olive Oil & Rosemary Roasted Almonds
- Seasonal and Dried Fruits
- Condiments include Sierra Nevada Grain Mustards, Dried Apricot & Cherry Mostarda, Fig Jam
International Poutine Mega-Action-Station
Classic Fries, House-made Chips and Waffle Fries
- Asian-style: Kalbi-style Pork, Deep-fried Tofu, Bulgogi Gravy (vegetarian), Shiitake Mushrooms, Sesame Spinach, Fried Shishito Peppers and Togarishi
- Latin-style: Mesquite Grilled Carne Asada, Ancho-Chile Demi-Glace, Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Chopped Onion & Cilantro
- Classic-style: Stout Braised Short Rib with Gravy, Cheese Curds, Caramelized Onions & Baby Arugula
Dessert: Make Your Own Very Beer-y Shortcake
- Vanilla Pound Cake
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Porter Sauce
- Mead Syrup
- Some of the Best Cheese, From All Over the World Paired for Beer Tastings by Venissimo Cheese
Gourmet Craft Beer Cupcakes
- Assorted Flavors by PubCakes
- Johna Nilson So Rich Chocolates Paired with VIP Beers