|Session||General Admission||VIP Brewer’s Lounge|
Friday, June 19, 2014: 12noon-4pm
Friday, June 19, 2014: 5pm-9pm
Saturday, June 20, 2014: 11am-3pm
Saturday, June 20, 2014: 4pm-8pm
Sunday, June 21, 2014: 1pm-5pm
All Ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Includes San Diego International Beer Festival session admission, 1oz souvenir tasting glass with unlimited samplings of 400+ beers, and admission to the San Diego County Fair.
Ticket Price: $62
Designated drivers, family members and friends can all visit the San Diego International Beer Festival for free with admission to the San Diego County Fair! A non-drinking VIP experience is also available for purchase onsite at the Fairgrounds Box Office or by calling the Box Office directly at (858) 792-4252.
Ticket Price: $15 for Fair Admission or $66 for the non-drinking VIP Lounge
Let us be your designated driver! Adding a Fair Tripper ticket includes round-trip transportation using the COASTER, SPRINTER, or BREEZE.
already have a ticket to the fair?
You can upgrade to attend any San Diego International Beer Festival session onsite at the Fairgrounds Box Office or by calling the Box Office directly at (858) 792-4252.
Ticket Price: $48 for General Admission or $95 for the VIP Brewers Lounge
vip brewer’s lounge
Half-hour early session admission to SDIBF, 6oz souvenir glass with unlimited samplings of 400+ beers, access to a special lounge area overlooking the beer festival, five craft beer stations with food pairings and unlimited grazing for the first two hours of each session, and admission to the San Diego County Fair.
Ticket Price: $105
(last year’s) vip brewer’s lounge menu
- Lamb with Tzatziki, Roasted Eggplant and Caramelized Onion on Greek Pita
- Spicy Italian Sausage with Provolone, Peppers & Onions on a Frenchette Roll
- Veal Schnitzel with Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage Apple Slaw on a Pretzel Roll
- Kalbi Style Beef, Kimchi, Sesame Spinach
- Hibachi Salmon, Cucumber Sunomono, Pickled Ginger
- Curried Potato & Paneer with Mango Chutney Yogurt and Scallions
- Pale Ale Risotto
- Truffled Wild Mushroom Ragout, Julienne Proscuitto, Beer Braised Briskett, Smoked Gouda, Shaved Asparagus, Micro Arugula, Oven Roasted Tomatoes, Chives
- Some of the Best Cheese, From All Over the World Paired for Beer Tastings by Venissimo Cheese
Gourmet Craft Beer Cupcakes
- Assorted Flavors by PubCakes
- Johna Nilson So Rich Chocolates Paired with VIP Beers